Role & Responsibilities
- Prepare monthly management report of various business unit (Actual vs. Budget) and identify the cause of any unexpected variances and action to close the gap.
- Develop and continually improve budgeting and forecasting process.
- Implement a business intelligence tool and dashboard reports
- Develop financial models and analyze them to support strategic initiatives
- Ad-hoc business performance reporting
- Support management team and the Heads of Department with data-driven analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance Accounting
- 2- 3 years of experience in FP&A role, preferably in trading or manufacturing industry.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office and presentation tool.
- Strong communication and presentation skill.