IT Support job profile
IT Support is an IT professional who monitors and maintains the computer systems and networks of an organization. IT Support provides technical assistance and support to employees.
Your job will be to provide technical support to maintain the organization’s computer systems, both hardware and software and other peripheral equipment to ensure optimal performance so that end users can maintain a high level of productivity.
IT Support duties and responsibilities
- Provide technical assistance with computer hardware and software
- Resolve issues for staff via phone, in person, or electronically
- Log bugs and enhancement requests
- Perform hardware and software installations, configurations and updates as needed
- Create and maintain tips and tricks solutions for online database and web site
- Resolve technical issues in a timely manner using available resources within the company
IT Support requirements
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Previous working experience in IT support for 3years
- Associate’s Degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems (MIS)
- In-depth knowledge of Windows 10, Mac OS, Google Suite, PABX.