TGS AU Partners is a group of Indonesian professional firm which specialized in taxation, audit, legal and business advisory. TGS AU Partners is a member firm of TGS Global, an international network of accounting and business advisory firm.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting with minimum GPA of 3.00 or equivalent, advanced degree will be a bonus
- Have minimum 2 years working experience in public accounting or consulting firm
- Ability to analyse financial reports with enough presentation skills
- Prossess formal and effective communication skills
- Strong logical thinking, problem solving and leadership skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet established goals and objectives within the specified deadlines, while maintaining quality at all times
- Proactive, self-motivated and able to work effectively in a team
- Ability to operate Ms. Excel
Job Description :
- Providing lead sheet
- Financial reporting or providingb audited financial statements
- Supervising and leading associates
- Presenting client business to the engagement team
- Discussing client issues with engagement team and clients
- Reviewing and analysing working papers prepared by associates and interns
- Delegating tasks to the associates and interns
TGS AU Partners is an integrated professional service group specialist in provision of auditing, accounting service, tax consulting and business advisory in Indonesia. TGS AU Partners consist of certified public accountant firm (Kantor Akuntan Publik), tax consultants and business advisors.
Together with our international network TGS GLOBAL we are dedicated to making the complex world of international trade and business as simple as possible whilst at the same time providing our clients with opportunities to advance their global business development.