Kitabisa.com is Indonesia's most popular fundraising and donation platform for social causes. Since 2013 we've facilitated more than 145.000 campaigns, collecting more than IDR 955bio donations from > 2,8mio community of #orangbaik.
We are looking for a passionate and skilled individual to join our team as a UX Researcher.
- Establish team’s foundational knowledge about the users through generative and descriptive research
- Help the stakeholders to understand problems and discover opportunities through research and experiments
- Present, advocate, and evangelize research findings to various stakeholders
- Translate research findings into actionable solutions
- Establish continuous user feedback input
- Continuously improving the research and experiment practices
- Help fellow researchers to grow together
- Highly enthusiastic about our users
- More than two years of experience in the UX research field
- Some experience with market research is preferred
- Strong understanding of various research methodologies (especially comfortable with conducting interviews, FGD, and talking to the users in general)
- Possess a strong experiment mindset
- Ability to work strategically and manage tasks well
- Proactive, communicative, able to work independently with minim supervision
- Having an interest in working in a startup environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Private Insurance
- BPJS Kesehatan & Ketenagakerjaan
- Free Breakfast & Fruits every day
- Allowance for training, workshops, conferences & anything to keep you leveling up