Job Description :
- Order, budget and track all open wireless/voice/data circuit requests and drive timely installations
- Generate and deliver consolidated status reports for IT leadership weekly
- Ensure circuit sizing, installation, and augmentation processes meet and comply with all company polices and guidelines, specifically IT and internal Engineering
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts with carrier circuit installs/activations
- Effectively communicate project risks to all stakeholders across all levels and take appropriate action to mitigate risk
- Audit utilization of active circuits, cancelling or disconnecting unused circuits
- Drive cost-savings and continuous improvement initiatives
- Assist in other administrative duties, including supplier invoice auditing, asset tracking, and inventory management
- Attend and actively participate in quarterly vendor business reviews
- Basic knowledge of telecommunication technologies (2G / 3G / 4G LTE)
- 2 year of project coordination experience
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment while prioritizing and managing multiple responsibilities
- Ability to escalate problems for any support needed for problem resolution
- Ability to coordinate with geographically dispersed support and engineering groups
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven successfully delivering projects on-time, within budget, and in scope
- Strong organizational skills
- Lean management and continuous improvement experience
Are you a self-starter and top performer?
Do you enjoy putting the customer at the centre of everything you do?
Therefore you must be part of our team!