General Manager Marine
Reporting directly to the Corporate and Commercial Director.
Job Descriptions :
- Develop guidance, marketing plan, and strategy for insurance marine cargo insurance and marine hull insurance.
- Drive and lead the implementation of selling programs and activities of the Marine Cargo insurance products to enhance the profile and the positioning of the products.
- Work closely with director to develop products, identify Marine business issue, and opportunities for expanding business target.
- Assist team for the Facultative Reinsurance placements in accordance with the policy of the company.
- Develop planning for business budgeting and ensure resources are effectively deployed to meet objectives.
- Develop, foster, and maintain strategic working relationship with key stakeholders, business partners (include new business partner), clients, to leverage the business activities.
- Coach, mentor, and develop the team to enable them in achieving business objectives in an environment with strong internal and external customer focus.
- Provide effective, consistent, and regular performance feedback and address performance issues to maximise individual capability and team outcomes.
- Ensure team members have access to approved training and development opportunities to build their skills and capability.
- Lead team members through the performance management and development process by discussing personal goal setting, setting KPI, and performance development planning.
- Ensuring all reporting requirements are accurate and delivered on time.
- Ensure all data and business records are maintained and stored clearly.
- Establish and maintain relevant controls and feedback system to monitor the operation of business process within Marine department to make sure that the services meet the standard and operation procedure.
- Foster a collaborative team spirit focused on service delivery to both internal and external clients.
- Occasionally, out of office to attend conferences, meetings related to enhance business.
- Candidate must possess minimum Bachelor’s degree Major Insurance/Business/ Marketing from reputable University.
- Minimum 8 years experience in the same field.
- Experience in underwriting Marine cargo and Hull insurance.
- Proven integrity and leadership skills.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for challenge,please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow