- Respond to Customers server outages and emergency maintenance requestProject implementation and Open System delivery
- Participate in the development and execution of the user acceptance test plans, as well as schedule testing
- Create new documentation and processes as needed to help refine, optimize, and/or to establish fully functions and processes.
Job Requirements :
- Strong knowledge and passion in linux and open source
- Familiar with ansible/jenkins/GIT/puppet
- Have basic programming & create script (python/bash/ruby/perl)
- Enjoy a fast paced environment
- Understand and hands-on in general Linux (installation, upgrade, cron, syslog and log rotate, ssh and nfs, iptables and proxy).
If you feel that you meet the qualification above and you’re keen in exploring the opportunity, please send your updated resume by clicking the button below.