Analyse and evaluate supplier bids, tenders, proposals, or quotations where the purchase order is more complex or of greater significance to the organisation;
negotiate prices and delivery conditions; and commit to purchases (within established limits of authority) with terms that are in the organisation’s best interest.
Communicate with vendors to resolve problems with the timeliness or quality of supplies. R
espond to escalated enquiries; review and authorise the purchasing recommendations of others (within established limits of authority).
Supervise team members; prioritise and assign tasks to ensure that the team’s resources are used effectively and that work schedules and targets are met.
- Bachelor’s degree in procurement, business, finance, or related field
- 3 years of previous experience in procurement or purchasing
- Experience in industry procedures, costs, and terms
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Experienced at compiling and following strict budgets
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
BPJS TK & KESEHATAN