Noted: You'll be placed on our hiring partner company
Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle
- Write code that contributes to company products and open APIs.
- Fix error and bugs found in our product/website interface.
- Learn and develop new technology that can improve our user interface for both our users and
- Maintain API and documentation.
- Integration to Third Parties
- Minimum education Highschool, Vocational Highschool or Associate Degree in Informatics Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 2-year working experience with Golang
- Having knowledge about Linux
- Having knowledge about MySQL and Postgre databases
- Experience using SCRUM is preferred
- Understand the application of the concept of OOP and multithreading
- Quick to adapt, thorough, innovative, independent and has good problem-solving skills
- Work in an environment with a growth mindset which aims to improve people's lives.
- Competitive salary.
- Free career consultation with a trusted career advisor.
- Opportunity to involve in a community with a vast network of tech engineers.
- Fun workplace with anti-lembur-lembur club philosophy.