About This Role
You will be one of the key people in our analytics team who supports business decisions through data and analysis across products in the SEA region.
Why This Role is Awesome
- Key role and contributor: You will have the chance to be part of the core analytic team, involved in strategic analysis and team planning
- Exposure: You will have the chance to work closely and communicate with teams across the company from C-levels and Management, Sales, Finance, Product, Marketing, and Operation
- Growth: We are a fast-growing company that grew revenue six times in the past year while doubling headcount. You will be part of this growth trajectory and given lots of challenges to grow quickly
- Impact: Our company's purpose is to contribute to a world where all people and organizations can realize their human potential (check our culture deck here: http://bit.ly/glintsculture)
What You’ll Be Doing
- Business Analysis - Perform all-round business analysis to current performance to seek facts, insights, and give recommendations
- Data Consultant - Support and enforce a data-driven mindset and insight to Glints TalentHub and Glints Academy businesses
- Reports and Dashboards - Support business decisions by providing data with good visualization and powerful report
- Sales and Ops Process Improvement - Analyse and understand the current sales and ops data collection and reporting process or system and suggest or recommend a proposed solution based on data or insight
What We Are Looking For
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Marketing analytics, Business analytics or in a related field
- At least 1-3 years of experience in a fast-paced business/data analytics role or related
- Good understanding and implementation of statistics and/or machine learning especially in predictive/analytics modeling techniques, theories, principles, and practices
- Experienced using BI tools (e.g. Metabase and Tableau)
- Proficient in SQL and Python/R
- Have a highly analytical and structured approach in problem-solving
- Strong logical, problem-solving, and critical thinking
- Excellent communication, goal-oriented and good ability to work in a team, creative thinking, and collaborative
- Proficient in English communications both verbal and written (business level)
- Student for life mindset
Nice-to-Haves (yes, we really mean these are just nice to have!)
- Knowledge in machine learning
- Knowledge in programming languages
- Knowledge in data infrastructure and engineering
At Glints, we are building the #1 full-stack tech-enabled career development and human resource ecosystem in Southeast Asia. Our product offerings span across early career discovery, continuous skills development, and tech-enabled local and cross-border recruitment.
Since we’ve started, we’ve had a clear mission: realizing human potential. We empower people to build their dreams by helping them hire the right people. Also, we help people join the right rocketship that will improve their lives. We have impacted many lives but there’s still plenty to do and we can’t do it alone. Learn more about us here.
Glints’ Growth Story by Numbers
We’ve used a tech-enabled approach to connect 1 million+ candidates to their next dream opportunities, supported 30,000+ companies in finding great talent, achieved double-digit enhancements in recruiter efficiency, and raised US$10M+ from best venture investors in Asia.
And speaking about growth, 2020 was a tough year to navigate, but quick adaptations and sticking to our core strategy allowed us to maintain growth. LinkedIn recognized us in the 2020 Top Startups List in Singapore - an annual ranking of the emerging startups to work for. Click here for the full article.