We seek applications from Primary, Secondary and Junior College Visual Arts teacher. The position would suit experienced teachers with at least 2 years working experience but newly qualified teachers with a strong background in English should not be deterred from applying. We expect the successful candidate to continue to maintain the excellent results already achieved by the school in these subject areas. All teachers are also expected to play a full and active role in the co-curriculum and through our system of pastoral care.
- Reading, understanding and reviewing the program/curriculum and required learning outcomes for the students.
- Developing and working on the planner (yearly, weekly, and daily) for teaching the material.
- Teaching, assessing, evaluating students based on observation, class work, homework assignments, assessment, and their attitudes.
- Conduct lessons, co-curricular activities, curriculum reviews, examination setting, marking and moderation
- Willing to teach for Primary, Secondary and Junior College Level.
- S1/S2 Bachelor’s or Master’s degree minimum in Art Education or related field
- A teaching qualification from an accredited teacher-training institution
- Minimum 2 years of relevant and formal teaching experience, preferably in Singapore, International or National Plus School in Indonesia
- Strong command of written and spoken English.
- Perform academic administrative functions
Interested applicants are invited to apply online or send detailed resume (in word document max.250kb), recent photograph and names of 2 referees to the HR Manager,
Ms. Florentina Maritha
We thank you for your application and regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified