- Install, configure and maintain network services and network devices
- Monitor the extension (Renewal) of Anti-virus and other software licenses
- Monitor network usage
- Ensure all IT equipment meets industry standards
- Analyze and resolve errors, ranging from major system crashes to forgetfulness of passwords
- Carry out routine preventative measures and implement and monitor network security, if the network is connected to the internet
- Accustomed to make improvements (troubleshooting) or analysis of servers, work computers (workstations) and all related to it
- Document the problems that occur in the network for future reference.
- Have a bachelor or D3 equivalent education in the field of computer knowledge, information technology, or the like.
- Female is preferred
- Have good knowledge for Windows-based systems, Mdaemon Mail Server.
- Used to use a Windows Server-based Operating System
- Can install new hardware, systems or software on a network or laptop / PC device.