- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Human Resource Management or equivalent
- Required skill(s): pph 21, salary review, job grading, BPJS, Insurance.
- At least 3-4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Comprehensive knowledge in wide range of compensation (base pay, long-term incentive program, annual incentive program, sales compensation programs, reward, and recognition program)
- Experience in handling and maintaining HRIS program
- Excellent leadership skills
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in English
- Monitoring salary structure and benefits at all times
- Maintaining and distributing personnel record system
- Administer and supervise compensation & benefit aspect: conducting payroll administration, prepare reports requested in timely and accurate manner, administer and propose benefits, administer evaluations/promotion proposal
- Prepares salary and benefits budget and proposals, and oversees implementation
Please send your application + photograph by clicking
“APPLY NOW” (for Member & Non Member) jobsDB