You are on the cutting edge of new Contact Centre Technologies, and will be the change champion to bring new and emerging Contact Centre Technologies into the Bali, Karma Group HQ, Contact Centre Operations to ensure that the Karma Group Contact Centre Operations are efficient and we are providing best in breed customer services.
You will be vocal, you will speak at meetings and present your business cases for new technologies, you will support the existing technologies to high availability up times, you will ensure all staff “love” working with the systems and solutions you deploy. You are a Contact Centre Technology Change Champion
● Management of all Contact Centre Technologies, (Contact & CRM Platforms)
● Management of all Information Technology, Telecommunications & Applications for the Karma Group BALI Contact Centre Operations:
● Management of Contact Centre Data across all Contact Channels
● Maximising Call outcomes, automation, call efficiencies
Must be able to support technologies such as:
● CRM Technology - (ZOHO, etc)
● Predictive Dialler (Vicidial, Ameyo, Asterisk, FreePBX, Amazon, etc)
● OmniChannel communications: Call, SMS, WhatsApp, Social, etc
Our ideal candidate is someone with extensive experience working in an Outbound Sales Contact Centre environment. They will be able to quickly identify the Information and Telecommunication Technology needs of our contact centre and translate these into concrete solutions. They will be our primary point of contact between our contact centre technology providers, handingly both our accounts and streamlining our integrations and resolution requests. They will have hands-on experience working with contact centres telephony providers, and they will be able to help us maximize our solutions (such as by pulling efficient operations and management reports from the respective tools, specifically with regards to the calling floor). Our ideal candidate is someone that can maximise the data enrichment and sales opportunities through the Contact Centre
● Vice President of Marketing, and General Call Center Manager
● Group IT Vice President ● Contact Centre Managers
● Management of all Contact Centre & Guest Facing technologies, including: Contact Centre Technologies, CRM, Data Backups & Security, Data reporting
● Management of the Contact Centre Operational and Contact centre IT Support Teams
● Bali Telecommunications Management: LAN, WAN, Internet, Telco Providers. Implementing cost effective, stable and scalable solutions
● Project Management
● Liaising with stakeholders and technology partners on setting up new integrations across platforms and/or solutions, and ensuring that the Contact Centre is operating smoothly and within the current legal regulations
● Liaising with Karma Group stakeholders and management to take briefs, and communicating with Business Partners and third party vendors to deliver the Business Outcome.
● Effective communication with all Karma Group Exec and Management
● Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
This is a Key Full Time Management role within the Karma Group based in our Bali, Indonesia, Asia Pacific Headquarters. The salary available for this position will be inline with not only the skill levels of the individual but more importantly with the level of responsibility you are able to take on board effectively within your new role.
If you feel you have the skillset, experience and track record as a successful contact center technology specialist / manager, then do not hesitate to send your up to date CV and Photo