The successfull candidate will be responsible for leading the country product agenda, stakeholder management and driving business outcomes for the market
Management of the Retail Unsecured products offered by Company including credit cards, personal loans, payments and debit cards at the country level
- Lead a team of product managers across retail banking products
- Work closely with technology, service, credit risk and analytics to implement core framework and components of MVP and beyond
- Asses the functional solutions, ensure comprehensive user acceptance testing
- Oversee detailed processes and client journeys across selected platform partners
- Ensure ecosystem connectivity for transaction processing, network partnerships
- Review product documentation applications, statements, alerts and advices, terms, client communications, FAQs etc.
- Ownership of the P&L and Key Performance Indicators
- Lead product campaigns to drive desired business results of new acquisition and portfolio management
- Review maintenance of product parameters, customer rates fees and charges
- Review of the existing system and process for continuous customer experience improvements
- Responsible for product governance and local regulatory requirements implementation
Regulatory & Business Conduct
• Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
• Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
• Lead the Company product team to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.]
• Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
Country and group product leads
Functional stakeholders – finance, analytics, operations, legal & compliance
Technology solutions – business analysts, dev ops, production support
Digital frontend partners
Payment Network partners – Visa, Mastercard, local switch
Digital ecosystem partners – wallets, data providers etc.
- 10+ years of financial services experience with 3+ years in product management in Indonesia
- Experience of working with local (Indonesia) ecosystem partners such as payment networks, local switch, ATM networks, digital wallets is preferable
- Candidate can be from banks as well non-banking lending institutions, experience of digital onboarding is preferred
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders to drive business results
- Experience of managing external vendors and partners
- Experience in managing and mentoring small team