The ECommerce Fulfillment Manager will report to the GM of Supply Chain.
Main responsibilities of E-Commerce Fulfillment Manager will cover these following areas:
- Manage inventory planning and control for all e-commerce order coming from website and marketplace in collaboration with other related function
- Oversee the fulfillment process for all incoming orders to ensure all orders are processed and delivered within the agreed SLA
- Optimize order of a high growth E-Commerce business.
- Bachelor's / Master's degree graduate from Business/Industrial Engineering/Finance or other related majors
- Have 5+ years of relevant experience in a warehouse/operations role
- Experienced in managing a moderate to large team
- Demonstrated proficiency in the entire Microsoft Office Suite (especially Ms. Excel)
- Experienced with areas of fulfillment standards, warehouse operations, and E-Commerce order management
- Excellent Leadership & Communication Skills