Kitabisa.com is Indonesia's most popular fundraising and donation platform for social causes. Since 2013 we've facilitated more than 145.000 campaigns, collecting more than IDR 955bio donations from > 2,8mio community of #orangbaik.
We are looking for a passionate and skilled individual to join our team as a UX Researcher.
- Help the stakeholders to understand problems and discover opportunities through research and experiments
- Present, advocate, and evangelize research and experiment findings to various stakeholders
- Translate research and experiment findings into actionable solutions
- Continuously improving the research and experiment practices
- Highly enthusiastic about our users
- Possess a strong experiment mindset
- More than two years of experience in the UX research/market research/combined field
- Able to independently conduct usability test, user interview, survey, and focus group discussion
- Proactive, communicative, able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Private Insurance
- BPJS Kesehatan & Ketenagakerjaan
- Free Breakfast & Fruits every day
- Allowance for training, workshops, conferences & anything to keep you leveling up.