- Identifying and acquiring new sales leads in order to achieve annual revenue target in coordination with Managing Directors and reporting to the Director of Commercial.
- Build and maintain fruitful relationships with clients and partners for future development and partnership needs.
- Consistently improving sales funnelling process with the goal to increase conversion rate of PT Definite Maji Arsana by consulting with Managing Directors.
Your day-to-day duties will typically include:
- Efforts in identifying and open app communication with potential leads through all available channels.
- Manage opportunities received from our sales channel including but not limited to website, email, whatsapp, social media, phone call.
- On new business pitches, continuously communicate with the Director of Commercial.
- Lead (meeting arrangement, credential deck preparation) credentials presentation meeting with the company’s point of contact (whenever assigned or possible).
- Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events whenever possible.
- To consistently give Sales Pipeline and Commercial Report to the Director of Commercial weekly.
During business pitches, your duties will typically include:
- Identify potential clients’ objective, needs, budget, and timeline.
- To prepare an internal kick off with all pitch teams.
- Help coordinate the team in preparing the strategy and liaise with the client with regards to the presentation needs.
- Develop quotations and/or commercial proposals with the assistance of Project Managers.
- Assist in negotiating by phone, email, or in person.
- Ensure all administrative work required by the company, including but not limited to: signed quotation or signed commercial proposal, and working contract, are completed and received from the client prior or in parallel to the project's progress.
- Supervise and coordinate delivery of solutions, products, and services.