Alune combines investment, technology, and expertise to change the way aquaculture is financed.
Aquaculture farmers are poorly served by financial services companies, with no dedicated institutions serving a $200Bn+ industry of farmers.
Sustainability and growth in aquaculture must be supported with technology and thought leadership that integrates financial, social and environmental sustainability together.
Alune is solving both of these agendas. We have launched with shrimp farming in Indonesia
Do you want to make a dramatic change within aquaculture?
Do you consistently outperform your peers?
Join a high performing, fast-paced team, set on changing aquaculture in a meaningful way.
About the Role
You will support our farmer partners in-field with their production cycles monitored by our in-house farming team to develop works leading production support for shrimp farmers.
As a fluent Bahasa Indonesia speaker, you will be pivotal in representing the Alune brand to our partners and new clients.
Alune strives to lead the way in modern, precision shrimp farming and you will be directly responsible for helping us lead the way.
Here are a few things you could be working on:
- Building close relationships with the farms to understand their problems
- Identify challenges in the farm and report them to the Alune Team
- Helping to train technicians on the farm
- Regularly staying on farms to support our partner farms and implement our SOP
- Responsible for the production and the smooth running of the cycles
- You have hands-on experience in shrimp farming for a minimum of 2 years
- Self-starter who thrives under pressure and an excellent problem-solver
- You’re ambitious and want to help build something impactful
- Passionate about over-delivering
- Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia
- Comfortable driving a motorbike in Indonesia. Hold a valid driving license (SIM C/A)
- Willing to stay in farms for at least 5 days a week and help running the cycles
- Degree in Aquaculture
- Conversational level English speaking and writing
1. Location & Travel:
- Our team works remotely, with our core operations in Yogyakarta and Madura.
- You must be living in Indonesia. The role may require relocation around Indonesia.
- The role will require you to travel up to 5 days a week. Travel expenses paid in full by Alune.
2. Salary offers are decided based on location, experience and skills.
We look forward to receiving your application!