- Consults with management to review organization structure, job analyze and company business strategy.
- Consult regularly with management and provide guidance when appropriate.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity.
- Analyze data trends and statistics to inform business decision.
- Identify talent in every department and ensure talent development process is align with organization needs.
- Mediate and resolve employee relations issues, conduct through and objective investigations when necessary.
- Collaborate to develop policies, program and solution.
- Have a good knowledges of office practices and a key of general administrative role, including Human Resources Development (HRD & Operational).
- Have a good interpersonal, schedule intens, requires continuous attention.
- Well organised and dedicated with excellent attention to detail and strong time management skills.
- Pro-active, creative and highly initiative.
- Communication skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Business correspondences.
- Recruiting, Coaching and Managing skill.
- At least 3 years working experience.
- Having Certification, Letter of Reference from previous company.
- To perform high-level motivation and dedication to the company and its relations.
- Enthusiastic participation in professional development.
- Consistently approaches work with a positive and constructive attitude.
- Work in a in fast-moving, challenging and multi-tasking environment.