The Video Editor provide support to Corporate Communication Dept. head and collaborate with Social Media Specialist to help create custom videos, review, edit and produce content that meets Modena's standard.
Responsibility include but not limited to;
- live coverage video in the event or any other purpose as assigned.
- Handling video Shooting.
- Encoding Video for final delivery.
- Shoot product as well as promotional photography and videography.
- Produce photos which will be showcased on social media advertising.
- Collaborate with Social Media Specialist to ensure visual content align with the communication strategy of the company.
- Bachelor Degree of Creative Multimedia/Visual Communication/Broadcasting or equivalent from reputable university.
- At least 1 Year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- An efficient working manner.
- The ability to work well as a team.
- Excellent skill in video editing software, such as : Adobe Premier Pro, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, etc.
- Proficient in Using DSLR cameras