READY TO JOIN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
- Design architecture of the back-end and web application
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with team members on functional and nonfunctional requirements and spread design philosophy and goals across the team
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Build scalable APIs and reusable code and libraries.
- Optimize code and application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Ensure stability and performance of the system.
- Identify and fix bottlenecks and bugs on our system.
- Able to take responsibilities for multiple services maintained by the team.
- Have a minimum 3 years of experience
- Highly experienced with back-end programming languages both Golang, Node.js and/or PHP
- Familiarity with Relational and NoSQL database technology such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis and MongoDB, elastic search
- Ability to understand and implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Deliver and Unit Testing.
- Ability to design and implement scalable and low latency RESTful API services and gRPC.
- Write clean code, back-end and/or front-end, and utilize best practice to develop functional web applications
- Good understanding of micro-service architecture, event-driven systems is a definite plus.
- Proficiency in code version tools, such as Git, Mercurial or SVN
- Experience with Agile methodologies and project management tools like JIRA
- Experienced working in teams