This role is responsible to develop, execute and manage partner marketing programs. This role will work closely with the marketing and business development teams to deliver key activities that will drive program adoption and usage.
Key to supporting the marketing needs for our partner network, this role will manage all marketing activities for our partners. By overseeing partner marketing efforts to help support partner go-to-market strategies, demand marketing programs and expansion activities that will help deliver positive ROI for GetPlus and our partners.
- Develop marketing plans and implement marketing programs for GetPlus partners
- Ensure all partner marketing efforts are consistent with the GetPlus brand and company objectives
- Manage all partner marketing requests
- Work with business development and marketing to determine partner marketing KPIs
- Measure all partner marketing programs, regularly reporting on program performance to marketing, product and business development leaders
- Deliver a quarterly review of partner marketing activities for strategic partners
- Develop and maintain a collaborative relationship with relevant business functions to ensure marketing objectives are being met
- Ensure that all partner marketing commitments are delivered as part of our business objectives
- Bachelor’s Degree in business management, marketing or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of partnership in managerial position, preferably with retail business experience
- Ability to build successful marketing programs with a proven track record of ROI.
- Demonstrated proficiency with marketing software programs such as Salesforce and marketing automations platforms.
- Exemplary project management skills, with strong ability to juggle multiple priorities and excel in a lean and demanding work environment
- Self-starter who will proactively take on projects
- High-energy professional who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent collaboration skills, able to work with peers and colleagues across the organization