We are seeking for a passionate, trustworthy and able to work independently.
- Contribute to establishment and development of library and knowledge management policies and procedures of Raffles Christian School.
- Supervise students in the library during break time and after school
- Supervise & control the use of computers in the library
- Maintenance & check stock and catalogue library books,
- Maintenance neatness of library
- Hold diploma or bachelor degree in Library Science or equivalent
- Knowledge of library reference and cataloging methods
- Ability to maintain appropriate records and reports of activities.
- Computer knowledge & skills as well as knowledge of library system and its uses
- Able to communicate in English both written and spoken
- Has passion for children, patient, cheerful, active, pleasant and good personality
- Fresh Graduate is welcome to apply
(Will be based and positioned in Pondok Indah, Jakarta, Indonesia)
Interested applicants are invited to apply online or send detailed resume (in word document max.250kb), recent photograph and names of 2 referees to the HR Recruitment,
Ms. Florentina Marytha
Please do mention your current monthly salary & expected monthly salary on your CV.
All applicants would be treated in strict confidential and we regret that only short listed applicants would be notified for a preliminary interview.
WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR APPLICATION