Project Accountant Requirements :
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting.
• Having experience at least 5 years in Accounting and or Audit.
• Experienced in General Insurance company will be an advantage including understanding of CARE Computer System.
• Can work in detail, accurate and independently.
Project Accountant Responsibilities :
• Reconcile Receivable Accounts.
• Liaise with Finance/Credit Control, Business unit and Operation Department for unreconciled items.
• Visit other parties for reconciliation purposes.
• Prepare reconciled list to be input by Credit Control/Finance.
• Monitor clearing process of reconciled items
• Provide guidelines to prevent or minimize potential issues in
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button below.