- Lead, guide, train and mentor across IT project teams when driving quality solutions
- Define and implement detailed test designs using sound software test engineering principles in the context of quality solution platforms and integration across distributed systems
- Leverage business, strong product and feature knowledge to educate and grow capability within the digital and broader quality engineering community
- Display a passion and desire to interact with many different software development teams to engineer, test, deploy and report on quality, security and stability and product performance.
*Personal Proficiency: *
- Relationship and teamwork focus
- Flexible, adaptable, helpful approach
- Welcoming of changes and feedback
- Service-driven mentality
- ‘Do what it takes’ attitude
- Desire to reflect and improve
- Drive for superior design and technical excellence
- 5+ years experience in application development and developing quality solution framework
- Experienced in specifying, establishing and managing test environments and test data for load and functional automation projects
- Coding skills using Java programming language
- Experience in designing, implementing and maintaining highly scalable, configurable quality engineering solutions
- Knowledge of continuous integration and deployment tools such as CodePipeline and Bitbucket Pipeline
- Experienced defining and implementing several UI and API quality solutions leveraging one or more of the following: Selenium, Cucumber, JUnit, RestAssured, Jmeter, Appium
- Proven ability driving cross-functional technical discussions for teams and sound decision making
- Strong self-motivation discipline and charistmatic self-starter
- MS/BS in Computer Science, Engineering.
QA specific skill requirements (must have):
1. API test automation with Jest node.js test automation
2. Web test automation with Selenium and Puppeteer
3. Mobile test automation with Appium
What makes work exciting with Jojonomic?
We’re here to help organizations thrive in the changing digital economy through deep expertise and extensive technological knowledge supported by a firmly embedded service culture that makes us easy to deal with, at every level.
We actively cultivate a working environment of stability, security, growth and support for our team. Beyond being an equal opportunity employer, we value the strength that comes with diversity via with the skills and experience different genders, cultures and walks of life bring to our delivery. We believe teamwork is everything; the secret ingredient that has ensured our track record of complex Systems Integration with multi-vendor teams, from day one.
If you embrace innovation and change, possess natural curiosity and hunger to build on your capability, knowledge and skills, you might have what it takes to excel at Jojonomic and make the next big move in your career.