- Responsible all processes including Customer Service, Logistic and Warehousing activities.
- Ensure supply chain process is functioning effectively to avoid costly delays and lost sale opportunities.
- Develop annual country operating budget and ensure execution of operations within budget constraints.
- Meeting regulatory compliances requirements by ensuring license, permits are granted for the throughout supply chain processes on local distribution, importation and exportation, compliances with all policies, procedures and standard business practices pertain to order fulfillment and inventory management functions, including internal control and standards.
- Ensure FTA (Free Trade Agreement) on all import and export trade agreement globally was comply as well as labeling requirement for all shipments.
- Be accountable for any query from local authorities related to importation and exportation within the territory.
- Adhere to the safety responsibilities and provide leadership to supply chain team ensure safety working practices, promote safety awareness on all supply chain activities according to schedule and in compliance to Company and QHSE procedures.
- Supervise and motivate the team members to achieve continuous improvement in customer satisfaction, increase synergy spirit to enhance speed, communication, consistency and accuracy in dealing with customer enquiries, orders, delivery, shipping documentation and customer complaints.
- Ensure continuous improvement by driving best practice sharing and process standardization and job alignment of the process for each function under Supply Chain in Indonesia.
- Manage training and development of assigned to the team on self-development and function improvements.
- Demonstrate ability to measure workload, performances, costs, and schedules as well as ability to manage conflict in a fair and efficient manner.
- Responsible for career development of the team by coaching, counseling, training, goals setting, monitor and appraising performance to establish and maintain competent workforce.
Required Skills And Experience
- Male/ Female Max. 35 years old.
- 3 years of working experience in logistic, or supply chain function.
- Minimal D3 in related field.
- Knowledgeable in safety, health and environmental and other regulatory compliance requirements.
- Strong understanding and effective utilization of ERP tools.
- Good communication skills in both verbal and written form.
- Excellent in problem solving skills
- Ability in customer focus, leadership and adaptability.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge,please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow