Cekindo is looking for Accounting Staff for our client, a manufacturer of designed furniture, to be working in Klaten/Sukoharjo (Central Java). Accounting Officer is going to join our business partner, one of the world’s leading manufacturer of designed furniture, headquartered in Hong Kong. Accounting Officer will be overseeing daily accounting operations of the company in full spectrum of finance and accounting duties.
- Bachelor / Master Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking/Tax or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia, English
- Min. 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Max. 35 years old
- Have deep knowledge about Tax regulation in Indonesia
- Solid experience in the field of accounting, tax and financial management
- Good communication and attitude, with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with parties from different levels and cultural backgrounds
- Report weekly and monthly invoicing reports
- Monitor the daily operations of finance department and provide guidance to finance staff
- Ensure statutory compliance to law and regulations per local and overseas authorities and per corporate standards
- Handle tax issues, annual audit and liaise with auditors
- Participate in reviewing and formulating accounting policy and procedures
- Manage cash flow
- Monthly closures
- Financial reporting for the company with complete breakdown of details for management review
- Set up and implement standard operating procedures related to financial statement close process to ensure monthly reporting cut-off within 5 business days of month-end
- Set up policies and procedures to ensure proper internal control and compliance of regulations
NOTE: candidates who live/stay near Klaten/Sukoharjo area / Central Java will be highly considered