PT. Syntronic Indonesia is now looking for a Business Development Manager. Our global aftermarket services are expanding and we need to fulfill the customer demands.
The APAC region is one of our biggest markets. Among our clients and partners are some of the world's most technology-intensive companies and organizations in the telecommunications, industrial, automotive, defense, and medical. In recent years the Aftermarket
Company within the Syntronic Group has performed several assignments in e.g. Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Turkey, India, Bangladesh, and Malaysia.
Due to our expansion, we require a high achieving Business Development Manager to be in charge of our sales and business development in Indonesia. You will be responsible for increasing the company's sales and profitability by achieving profitable sustainable growth through our core services with current clients and develop business with new customers. Together with our management and the technical team, you will have first-hand expert knowledge available to your sales work.
The successful candidate for this position must have an exceptional proven track record of successful sales. The candidate will be required to identify new markets, customers, and seek out contacts in Indonesia and networks to promote and sell aftermarket services. In this role as a Business development manager you will be expected to act in a professional manner and be responsible for the following:
- Identify and generate new business
- Development of new customers
- Setup customer meetings, make telephone calls
- Prepare proposals, quotations, liaise with customers to follow up and win business
- Be able to meet and deliver planned business targets
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers
Desired Skills and Experience:
- University Bachelor or Master Degree
- Field of study: Business, Marketing or Engineering
- 1-5 years of Sales/Business Development experience
- Strong selling skills and proven sales record
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated with strong creative & innovative, result-oriented, and high achiever, willing to learn & try something new
- A background relating to technical engineering/Telecom.
- Language Skills: Indonesian and English. The ability to speak additional languages would be beneficial.
- Possess good communication, interpersonal skills, and teamwork.
- Own a car and driving license
If you are interested in meeting us, please send your contact information, resume, and cover letter describing “Why you want to work with us”.