- To ensure that the performance of all existing L’OCCITANE outlets in the area of responsibility meets or exceeds agreed standards and budgets.
- Assist the manager in observing, planning, and review the strategy for the retail store, including controlling promotional materials and displays are well implemented in the store.
- Regularly empowering and sharing knowledge or experiences to supervisor/store head for building team motivation in order to create integrity and independent people, including involve in recruiting, training, supervising and appraising staff
- Evaluates competition and gathering information needed such as products, prices and activities from other competitors
- Prepares sales & customer relations reports by analyzing and categorizing sales information, identifying and investigating customer complaints and service suggestions.
- Maintains area of responsibility stock inventory by checking items to determine inventory levels to anticipate customers demand.
- Dealing with customer queries and complaints.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Min. S1 (any major)
- Min. 3 years experience in sales area, preferably from beauty industry or high-end brand that have loyal customer base.
- Good in numbers and reporting, familiar to retail management software
- Have sense of commerciality, analytical skill, and strategical thinking
- Fluent in English both speaking & writing
- Highly motivated and committed
- Eager to work hard, honest, and responsible
- Able to lead a team
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow.