System and Procedure Development to join our team. This position provide support to Business Process Management Head in order to planning, organizing and monitoring quality management and business project development of organization. This person is motivated to learn and engages in their own professional development activities as well as those provided by the firm.
Responsibility include but not limited to:
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission specifically support better management reporting, business process, system and procedure (SOP) and organizational planning.
- Identify, plan and implement key projects to improve quality, reduce cost, increase productivity and improve cycle time by reducing wasted time, rework, etc. resulting in significant business improvement and customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for targeting completion of process improvement projects within a specified time frame while achieving a cost reduction goal.
- Deploy a culture of Continuous Improvement across the Organization empowering teams to identify improvements and remove waste.
- Liaise with multiple teams across the Business to identify business inefficiencies and Lead and facilitate problem solving sessions..
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree Engineering from reputable university.
- Minimum 5 years experience in distribution, manufacure or consultant.
- Excellent knowledge of business policy, system & procedures
- Knowledge of Six Sigma & Lean would be advantage.
- Additional knowledge in TQM, 5S & other continuous improvement initiatives
- Outstanding communications skills, both written and oral in English is a must
- Below 35 years old