Help design the future of C88 Financial Technologies. We are looking for ambitious, productive and extremely talented people who love challenges and have a burning desire to find new creative ways to solve complex product solutions.
As our Product Manager, you will have the unique opportunity to transform and shape how our customers perceive our products. You will be more focused on managing & optimizing two core product in the Indonesian market.
We want you to be part of our team, in which you will play a major role helping us to fundamentally shape the vision of our products.
Be responsible, but not limited to
- Drive the entire vision and delivery of existing or new products, features to keep the business relevant and competitive that lead to the growth of the product through innovation while still maintaining the fundamental business goals/priorities.
- Engage stakeholders in leadership, research, data, and support, and a coordinate across teams to maintain product and strategy alignment
- Be responsible to achieve a set of sales revenue target together with commercial team
- Support the business & our partners with right technology solutions, being able to understand their requirements, analyze and counter-propose with better technology & processes
- Manage the roadmap, prioritize product opportunities, refine feature ideas and maintain existing features to drive business goals
- Produce high-level product requirements, iterate with your design and engineering teams.
- Coordinate for go-to-market strategies when launching a new product or feature
- Coordinate with global tech team to support company’s product
- 3+ years of experience in fintech related product management
- Preferably has over 2 years of related work experience in the field of fintech, financial service credit cycle management and/or IT related analytics
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
- A proven track record of working with designers, software engineers, and various stakeholders or partners to coordinate, plan, execute, and track product releases from beginning to end.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding project and time management skills
- Strong problems solving skill and willingness to think outside the box and roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Familiarity with agile software development methodologies is also a plus
- Scrum/Agile Development Process
- Strong understanding of data layers in applications
- Work in a creative environment.
- Work in a startup with rapid innovation and experimentation.
- Growth opportunities within the company.