Kitabisa.com is Indonesia's most popular fundraising and donation platform for social causes. Since 2013 we've facilitated more than 145.000 campaigns, collecting more than IDR 955bio donations from > 2,8mio community of #orangbaik.
We are looking for a passionate and skilled individual to join our team as a Product Manager.
- Interact deeply with our users (Donors and partners - NGO, brand, etc)
- You will work closely with our Product Manager and lead the product vision, strategy, development, also execution
- Develop and manage product roadmap by working with Leadership, Engineering, Marketing, and Business teams
- Manage the design/build/test/release process end-to-end
- Computer science graduates or similar degree (or experience)
- 4+ years of product management experience involved/leading the development of technologically-driven products and services, with a proven understanding of development processes and agile methodologies
- A passion for space. You love the world of crowdfunding, and you are excited about making a social impact through technology
- Familiar with Jira, scrum, agile
- Private Insurance
- BPJS Kesehatan & Ketenagakerjaan
- Free Breakfast & Fruits every day
- Allowance for training, workshops, conferences & anything to keep you leveling up.