To oversee Company’s online sales and presences. Responsible for conveying a consistent brand image that attracts customers by encouraging sales on the Web.
- Responsible for determining the format and features of the website in order to maximize clarity and ease of navigation for the customers
- Responsible to follow up on new products and replenishment
- Responsible to communicate with vendor
- Responsible to maintain website
- Work together with sales team on the inventory level by store
- Cooperate with Operation team for inventory movement
- Responsible of product knowledge of new SKU and new product feedback•Help to organize event/promo/discount mechanics for online sales
- Responsibility for the E-Commerce business
- Management Skill - Able to analyse and forecasting product to buy and maintaining inventory, transport and warehouse in coordination to support the company’s needs.
- People Management Skill - Build up supportive and constructive relationship with both internal and external business partners.
- Planning & Organizing - Good planning and organizing capability and work on priority and systematic approach, sensitive to timeline and deliverables
- Min. Bachelor Degree, any fields background.
- Min. Year Experience 10 Years and Above
- Good in English (Speak & Written) - it's a plus.