What makes work exciting with Jojonomic?
We’re here to help organizations thrive in the changing digital economy through deep expertise and extensive technological knowledge supported by a firmly embedded service culture that makes us easy to deal with, at every level.
We actively cultivate a working environment of stability, security, growth and support for our team. Beyond being an equal opportunity employer, we value the strength that comes with diversity via with the skills and experience different genders, cultures and walks of life bring to our delivery. We believe teamwork is everything; the secret ingredient that has ensured our track record of complex Systems Integration with multi-vendor teams, from day one.
If you embrace innovation and change, possess natural curiosity and hunger to build on your capability, knowledge and skills, you might have what it takes to excel at Jojonomic and make the next big move in your career.
Responsibilities for Systems Analyst
- Deploy, maintain, and troubleshoot core business applications, including application servers, associated hardware, endpoints, and databases
- Meet and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to establish project scope, system goals, and requirements
- Develop, analyze, prioritize, and organize requirement specifications, data mapping, diagrams, and flowcharts for developers and testers to follow
- Translate highly technical specifications into clear non-technical requirements
- Manage the set-up and configuration of systems
- Define and coordinate the execution of testing procedures, and develop test cases to serve the overall quality assurance process
- Provide documentation of all processes and training as needed
- Develop and implement maintenance procedures, monitor systems health, gather system statistics, and troubleshoot reported errors and alarms
- Perform design, implementation, and upgrades of information systems to meet the business and user needs
- Implement best practices for scalability, supportability, ease of maintenance, and system performance
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or information technology, or equivalent experience
- 4-6 years experience working with information technologies and systems analysis
- Strong computer, hardware, software, and analytical skills
- Proven ability to assess business needs and translate them into relevant solutions
- Strong understanding and knowledge of the principles and practices associated with database maintenance and administration
- Experience installing, configuring, documenting, testing, training, and implementing new applications and systems
- Working knowledge of a wide variety of programming languages
- Excellent analytical skills
THR, Nett Salary, Bonus, Private Insurance