- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in IT, Engineering or related
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field
- Fluent in English is a must
- Maximum age 33 years old
- Have the experience to manage the business operations (General Affair and IT) and prefer to understand ISO/HSE Standard
- Establish, monitor and review operating rhythm of the business and centralised repository of processes to improve processes and minimise complexities to ensure the organisation is running effectively and efficiently to meet goals and objectives.
- Document and administer standards, procedures and guidelines in providing direction and supervision of student activities, ensuring that student’s health and safety are taken into consideration
- Work with Finance in the execution of centralised bulk purchase for economies of scale at the same time to ensure quality control of items.
- Maintains a current, up-to-date manual of adopted policies, recordings (MoMs), school administrative data.
- Drafts, develops and refines written policy, regulations with direction from BO Executive to provide the Board with necessary data and information for policy adoption, with the purpose to establish standards of Solid Operation Foundation processes and procedures across Kanaan schools
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge,please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow