Job Descriptions :
- To assist Technical Associate Director in providing technical underwriting support to our Business Units
- To review Underwriting Submissions for acceptability and act as a referral point for such submissions from the Business Units.
- To Assist in the preparation of placement data to Reinsurance companies concentrating in Facultative Reporting and Placements.
- To liaise with Business Unit Managers and IT in preparing data reporting
- To help manage all regulatory requirements for new products to help achieve market advantage.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree majoring in Insurance/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Economics/Business Management
- Having Underwriting certification (AAIK) is a prerequisite for this role.
- Relevant work experience as Analyst, with minimum 5 years experiences in insurance company
- Knowledge of Insurance products & Services
- Proficiency in Microsoft word and excel (Formula)
- Good in Underwriting Skill
- Writing Skills (Comprehensive Report)
- Mathematical Skills
- Analytical thinking skills
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button below.