The human resource officer is responsible for performing HR duties on a professional level.
This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: benefits, payroll, employee relations, General Affairs.
Willing to be placed at Cilegon Office
Ready Join ASAP
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain and update personal files and records
- Communicates with employee regarding policies and procedures.
- Ensures compliance with state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to Human Resources matters.
- Experience in handling monthly payroll for employees to ensure accuracy, compliance, and equity within organization; reconcile all the payment in coordination with Finance
- Maintain and control the process of employees benefit payment and monitor the administration activities such as BPJS and Insurance.
- GA activities
A bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management/ Accounting or equivalent
- Have experience in the same position minimum 3 years
- Understand Payroll
- Understand PPh21 calculation, preferable to have experience in monthly tax reporting.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Indonesia Labour Law and HR.
- Active English both written and verbal
- Excellent skill of Ms Office (Excel & PowerPoint), Personal income tax
- Able to work in detail, multitask and under pressure situation
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge,please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow