Generate sales among client accounts, including upselling and cross-selling
Develop positive relationships with clients
Act as the point of contact and handle customers individual needs
Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals
Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
Coordinate with all members working on the same account to ensure consistent service
Forecasts and tracks client account metrics, aligned with company objectives
Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
Keep abreast with industry and market trends and best practices
- Minimum Diploma degree.
- Proven inside sales experience min 2 years.
- Experience in Printing Industry is a plus
- Good personality, result driven, strong communication and professional.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Strong phone presence and experience dialling dozens of calls per day.
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively.
- Fluent written and speaking in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Experienced and enthusiastic in E-Commerce.
- Experienced in PRINTING / OFFSET / GRAFIKA is a plus.
- Has a good business analysis skill.
- Able to work multi tasking, individual and team projects, under tight time pressure and customer oriented.
- To be the pioneer of the company in fulfilling business targets which are created and agreed upon.
- Has the ability to design and execute creative concepts.
- Has a broad relations or able to build, maintain and develop the existing relations.
- Has a leadership capacity and able to empower resource.
- Commission (by sales value)