● 3+ years of software/SaaS sales experience as an individual contributor.
● Must have a proven track record of success, driving revenue growth against quota and increased profitability in the software industry.
● Hunt and close aggressively while owning the sales cycle. Develop and maintain relationships with clients by building personal credibility and solid trust
● Orchestrate resources including but not limited to marketing, SDRs, Operations, Sales Operations, and executives. Deploy the appropriate team to win
● Sell value and demonstrate through sales leadership.
● Excellent presentation and listening skills.
● Ability to provide accurate forecasting and pipeline development and management.
● A creative, out of the box thinker.
● Must be analytical and metrics-driven through all stages of the sales cycle.
● Motivated and comfortable working remotely in a home office
● Excellent communication, presentation, and customer relationship building skills
● Provide strong leadership, vision, and direction.
● Leading & organizing prospect meetings and engaging other corporate resources as required.
● To be able to do a product demo
● Conducting weekly forecast meetings
● Reporting on all aspects of the business to the Executive Leadership team.
● Consistently monitoring sales productivity and tracking the results.
● Be accountable for the attainment of assigned new customer acquisition and financial performance targets.
● Working closely with other teams; field marketing, outbound sales development to drive market awareness and build pipeline for the sales team to achieve revenue targets.