- Searching for new clients who might benefit from company products or services and maximizing client potential in designated regions
- Travelling to visit potential clients
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education, and after-sales support services
- Preparing monthly reports for head office
- Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Maximum 35 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, bachelor’s degree.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Sales - Engineering/Technical/IT or equivalent.
- Have a driving license
- Full time position available
Salary, Incentive, Bonus and Transport Allowance