Review, analyse and evaluate business systems and user needs in Procurement mechanism. Document requirements, define scope and objectives and formulate systems to parallel overall business strategies.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Analyzing financial data, including project budgets, risks, and resource allocation.
- Providing financial reports and budget outlines to Executives.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Administration, or a related field.
- A Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification may be advantageous.
- Microsoft Access and/or SQL experience strongly preferred;
- Ability to impact operations and effect change without being confrontational;
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive;
- Ability to work independently and with others; and
- Extremely organised with strong time-management skills.
- Excellent organizational and technical skills.
- Good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills.
- Experience working as Scrum master may be advantageous
- Experience working under Agile methodology may be advantageous
Skills & proficiencies:
- Software Design: Power Point/Keynote, Microsoft Project or Monday.com and the likes, Microsoft Visio
- Process Improvement
- Microsoft Access and/or SQL experience
- Big Picture Thinking
- Work Well Under Pressure
- Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
- Relationship Building
- Strong leadership skills.
- Private Insurance
- Nett Salary