IT INFRASTRUCTURE (NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR)
Penempatan : HO
You will be joining our IT division, which is in charge of digitization - system development, infrastructure integration, data integration and data analysis - within PT Importa Jaya Abadi.
Deskripsi Pekerjaan :
- Network administration (including backup, security management, user account management, e-mail systems including e-mail web server, internet access, office systems and applications support).
- Handles servers, network equipment hardware, OS, software and applications, Azzure instances.
- Manage, Set up and Controling WAN/LAN networks.
- Installation of hardware and software and ensure optimal utilization of resources.
- Hardware & Software troubleshooting.
- Perform network troubleshooting, isolate problems and improve network performance using hardware/software.
- Research and recommend innovative and performs technology needs analysis, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks. Identify approaches that leverage our resources and provide economies of scale.
- Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems, networks and key processes.
- Plans, implements, and supports the network and computing infrastructure plan.
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required. Configure CPU, memory, and disk partitions as required.
- Bachelor’s in computer science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or Information Technology.
- Proven work experience on back-up processes and procedures (is a must).
- Minimum 1 years on a medium sized network of servers, desktop systems and communications devices using current technologies.
- The experience of handling Linux/Windows Server, at least 1 years.
- Experience in setting up, monitoring and troubleshoot VM technology (Proxmox, VMWare).
- Experience in Network Protocols & Hardware: TCP/IP, LAN/WAN Ethernet, Switches.
- Hands on experience in security systems, including firewalls, anti-virus software, log management, content filtering.
- Experience in setting up remote access for users.
- Experience with network security and networking technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols
- Must have good attitude and willing to work as individual or team player.
- Positive thinking and open minded.
- Proficiency in English both verbal and written.