We are looking for Math teachers for secondary education at Sekolah Pelangi Kasih
Please take note of the following general qualifications.
- Love teaching and love children
- Indonesian citizenship (not EXPAT)
- Maximum of 40 years old
- Hold a bachelor's degree in any subject
- Excellent in Math (oral and written)
- Responsible, creative, highly motivated, and a fast-learner
- Pleasant and matured personality, communicative and highly adaptable to new challenges
- Demonstrates initiative, able to work in a team, has commitment and passion in teaching
- Good communication skills
- Good computer skills (such as Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Familiar with or have previous experience(s) in Cambridge Curriculum (preferred)
- Hold a baptism letter
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Educate children in the light of the school vision and missions.
- Assume full responsibility for all assigned tasks.
- Qualified candidates are required to submit an application letter, letter(s) of recommendation, a recent photograph, a certified diploma, comprehensive resume and other evidences of qualification
- Only the selected candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for test(s) and interview(s)
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph,
Head of Human Resources
Sekolah Pelangi Kasih
Taman Grisenda Blok A1/28, Pantai Indah Timur
Kapuk Muara, Jakarta Utara (14460)
Nb: Max File 2 MB
or clicking button below.