Caseuphoria is a technology-backed e-commerce start up in Surabaya, Indonesia. Founded in 2020 by an ex Product Manager from Unicorn Start-up, we aim to enhance sets lifestyle products portfolio with technology. We currently serve a single brand in a single market in Indonesia and intended to expand our product portfolio and market coverage globally.
Product performance tracking and analysis
- Monitor conversion funnels, across all conversion channel and marketing channel
- Monitor other business performance metrics to achieve growth objective
- Managing the regular product analysis for the insights and translate that into the business strategy.
Contributing in developing the strategy for marketing plans
- Help to initiate the strategy to determine the budget, promotions, details and mechanics, as well as result projections, as well as thinking any potential collaborations
- Manage the overall strategy for CRM that includes customer segmentation process in collaboration with data team, promotion scheme, budgeting, performance target.
Bachelor degree in any major with analytical thinking
Fresh graduate, or up to 2 years of working experience in Digital Marketing
Passionate with data-driven marketing and growth
Deep analytical skills and able to translate the analysis into an actionable plan
High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Data Analytics software
Self-driven, passionate, have a strong business acumen
Strong sense of ownership and accountability, with good attention to detail
Good interpersonal skills and ability to work well in an international team environment
- Base salary
- Eid or Christmas benefits
- Healthcare insurance
- Bonus (contingent to company performance and individual performance)
- Lunch and other consumption
- 1 day paid leave per month