- Handle new project installation electrical machine
- Control system automation design
- Develop and implement software that will control motors
- Analyze a system in machinery and systems motors
- Create complete documentation for control systems
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- Required Skill(s): Automation, Electrical Circuit, CAD, Power Electronics, Electric control system, Pneumatic & Hydrolic system, PLC, Air compressor, system boiler, HVDC & Water system.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Knowledge of Motors & Microcontroller
- Deep knowledge of electrical and computer systems, and also possess an aptitude in cost and efficiency optimization
- Define, monitoring and standardize maintenance & electrical activities
- Provide support, technical standard and other engineering coordination roles