- Handle new project installation electrical machine
- Control system automation design
- Develop and implement software that will control motors
- Analyze a system in machinery and systems motors
- Create complete documentation for control systems
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- Required Skill(s): Automation, Electrical Circuit, CAD, Power Electronics, Electric control system, Pneumatic & Hydrolic system, PLC, Air compressor, system boiler, HVDC & Water system.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Knowledge of Motors & Microcontroller
- Deep knowledge of electrical and computer systems, and also possess an aptitude in cost and efficiency optimization
- Define, monitoring and standardize maintenance & electrical activities
- Provide support, technical standard and other engineering coordination roles
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge,please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow