PT. WIcaksana Overseas International, Tbk - Part of DKSH Group. Located on Ancol , is now hiring ;
Compensation and Benefit SPV
- Execute employee benefit programs and day-to-day administration with selected external vendors (e.g. group insurance, medical and dental, etc.)
- Verify data/information compiled to support company's annual benefits planning/budgeting
- Execute communication of activities related to compensation and benefits policies and/or government regulations to employees
- Supervise execution of compensation and benefit administration using HR systems/programs (e.g. payroll, HR information systems, etc.)
- Propose compensation procedure/process enhancements and seek opportunities to streamline/improve processes
- Analyze periodical information/data on compensation and benefits items for the purpose of HR analysis/reporting/surveys
- Communicate specific guidelines on annual bonus programs, merit increases and promotion/upgrading exercises
- Plan internal activities to communicate updates/changes to compensation and benefits policies
- Review and ensure payroll and benefits administration information is accurate and in compliance to local legal requirements (e.g. employer/employee contribution, insurance claims, etc.)
- Review and manage timely contract preparation for expatriates and senior employees (e.g. renewals, benefits, etc.) as part of employee contract management
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor/Coordinator specialized in Compensation & Benefit or equivalent.
- Experience in processing payroll more than 1000 headcount.
- Experience in reviewing and/or creating benefit program for employee is highly advantage.
- Preferably having experience in using Payroll System and SAP.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel.
- Competencies needed : integrity, attention to detail, ressilient & planning and organizing.
- Only shortlisted candidates with experience in both Payroll & Compensation and Benefit will be contacted