This Business Unit Manager role will be leading Sales & Marketing team for Ethical portfolios, responsible for developing and implementing sales and marketing strategies to achieve company's target.
Our client is one of the leading Multinational Pharmaceuticals company, they are well known for their Women's Health Business
- Develop and implement sales and marketing strategies
- Set clear target and vision for commercials team to achieve company objectives
- Build strong customer relationship with collaborate with sales manager and product manager
- Responsible for meeting sales target by implementing and monitoring timely for each product and assisting in setting the terms
- Stay updated on market insight and situation to initiate business plan
- English capability is a must
- Strong background in Sales & Marketing within Pharmaceutical Industry
- Ethical product in experience is preferred
- Excellent team work skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Dynamic environment, and supportive culture
- Competitive renumeration
Page Group Indonesia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.