The Head of Sales will be in charge of the whole retail business within the company.
The client is a Multinational Paint Manufacturer and is engaged in the business of manufacturing, selling, distributiion paints, coatings products related to home decor, bath fittings and providing of related services.
- Own all plans and strategies for developing the paint retail business and achieving the company's sales goals
- Assists in the development of the sales plan. Prepares forecasts and KPI reporting for the sales leaders, CRO and upper management for use in organizational planning, financial forecasting, budget setting and strategic planning
- Provide full visibility into the sales pipeline at every stage of development
- Establish and foster partnerships with key customers both externally and internally
- 10 years of relevant retail sales experience within the paint sector
- Process extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Proven ability to influence cross functional teams
- Strength in problem solving, issue resolution
- Ability to work in a deadline driven work environment
- Strong leadership and team building skills
great remuneration package
Work life balance
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Andrew Huang on +62 21 2958 8820.